KHOSMIUM
Search…
⌃K

KHOS TOKEN UTILITY

The Khosmium Native Digital Secure Fungible Token ($KHOS symbol) is designed as an interoperable utility token in the Khosmium protocol and platform.
The main uses of $KHOS tokens are shown below:
1. NFT Marketplace
$KHOS tokens are used as a medium of exchange that provide a convenient and secure mode of payment and settlement between users participating in the Khosmium Ecosystem.
The Marketplace does not in any way represent any shareholding, participation, right, title, or interest in the Company, the Distributor, their respective affiliates, or any other company, enterprise or undertaking, nor will $KHOS entitle token holders to any promise of fees, dividends, revenue, profits or investment returns, and are not intended to constitute securities in any relevant jurisdictions.
2. In-game payment
The native currency $KHOS provides an in-game payment method that will offer a 20% discount over other currencies. $KHOS can be used to buy:
  • Battle passes.
  • Premium items from the in-house shop: There are cosmetic items that can only be purchased through $KHOS.
  • Initial packs of resources and items.
3. Participation
Owning $KHOS tokens allows holders to participate in a variety of events, such as raffles within Khosmium, tournaments, esports, and exclusive in-game events.
4. Governance
The aim is to promote a decentralised player-driven community, so token holders will have the opportunity to vote on future Khosmium frameworks and/or feature development proposals.
5. KHOS STAKING.
Staking $KHOS will not only yield rewards in tokens, it will also reward players for in-game main player’s tasks and objectives. Specific details T.B.C. at a later date.
Burning and Treasury: All transactions will generate token burn of 80% of the total price. The remaining 20% goes to the Treasury wallet, which contributes to the long-term cost of game development based on decisions voted through the governance token.
6. KHOS Liquidity Pool
A $KHOS-$HBAR liquidity pool will be set up in a major Defi Platform to ease buying and selling $KHOS for all our users. Liquidity Pools are a great tool to facilitate decentralised trading and lending without the need for offers of sale, while normally offering a higher degree of privacy and higher yields than those found in Centralised Exchanges.